Western Planning Area Lease Sale 233 Information
Western Gulf Lease Sale 233 was held Wednesday, August 28, 2013, in New Orleans, LA.
- Lease Sale 233 Western Planning Area U.S. - Mexico Boundary Area
The enactment of the U.S.-Mexico Transboundary Hydrocarbons Agreement that establishes a framework for U.S. offshore oil and gas companies and Mexico’s Petroleos Mexicanos (PEMEX) to jointly develop transboundary reservoirs opens nearly 1.5 million acres of the U.S. Outer Continental Shelf for leasing. BOEM opened pending bids submitted in Western Planning Area Sale 233 for blocks located or partially located the Boundary Area on March 19, 2014.
- Final Notice of Sale Package
- Miscellaneous Sale Statistics (released August 27, 2013)
- Lease Sale Map - Bid Distribution (released August 28, 2013)
- Blocks Receiving Bids (released August 28, 2013)
- Call for Information and Nominations Map - Central Planning Area Lease Sales 231, 235, 241, 241 and Western Planning Area Lease Sales 233, 238, 246, 248 (published July 9, 2012)
- Sale Related News Releases
- Federal Register Notices
- Historical - Proposed Notice of Sale Package
- Notification of EFT 1/5 Bonus Liability (released August 28, 2013)
- Sale Statistics (released August 28, 2013)
- Bid Evaluation Results
- Final Bid Recap (December 17, 2013)