Acquisition Services At a Glance
By partnering with Bureau program offices, the acquisition office creates quality business solutions that accomplish the agency's mission.
To have servicing program offices value and rely on the acquisition office's business expertise as key to their mission success.
- Integrity – We protect the public trust through our commitment to excellence and integrity.
- Flexibility – We are flexible and explore options.
- Teamwork – We work as a team to achieve our goals while building trust and respect for each other.
- Professionalism – We demonstrate professionalism in all aspects of our job.
- Innovation – We influence mission outcome through innovation.
- Communication – Communicate, communicate, communicate
Principle Roles and Responsibilities:
- Soliciting, awarding and administering contracts and financial assistance arrangements through closeout;
- Developing and implementing acquisition policy and guidance;
- Managing the competitive sourcing program and FAIR Act inventory;
- Providing cost and price analysis services;
- Providing small business program support;
- Managing acquisition information systems; and
- Coordinating the purchase card program.
Bureau of Safety and Environmental Enforcement (BSEE)
Acquisition Management Division
45600 Woodland Road,
Sterling, Virginia 20166
- Mark Eckl - Bureau Procurement Chief
- Wallace Adcox - Chief, Acquisition Policy and Financial Assistance Branch
- Douglas Marr - Chief, Acquisition Operations Branch
- Deborah McGuire- Chief, Acquisition Systems and Human Capital Branch