Central Gulf of Mexico Lease Sale 205 Information
Central Gulf Lease Sale 205 was held on October 3, 2007, at the Sheraton New Orleans Hotel in Downtown New Orleans.
NOTE:Federal Register Announcing the 45-day Extension in the Phase 2 Evaluation Period
VERY IMPORTANT - Please note the MMS has established a cutoff deadline of February 14, 2007, for inclusion of expired, relinquished, or terminated lease blocks in Central Gulf of Mexico Lease Sale 205. Central Planning Area blocks that become available after February 14, 2007, will be deferred until Central Gulf of Mexico Lease Sale 206.
- Final Notice of Sale Package (released August 31, 2007, with some revisions on September 4 and 6, 2007)
- Changes to Final Notice of Sale Package (released September 4, 2007)
- Additional Changes to Final Notice of Sale Package(released September 6, 2007)
- Instructions for Making EFT Bonus Payments (updated September 2007)
- News Releases and Fact Sheets
- Preliminary Sale Statistics (released October 2, 2007)
- Lease Sale Map - Bid Distribution (released October 3, 2007)
- Blocks Receiving Bids (released October 3, 2007)
- Notification of EFT 1/5 Bonus Liability (released October 3, 2007)
- Sale Statistics (released October 3, 2007)
- Bid Evaluation Results (updated February 25, 2008)
- Final Bid Recap (released March 6, 2008)