The public was invited to participate in a series of in-person listening sessions held across the region, during which the MidA RPB provided an overview of the Draft Mid-Atlantic Regional Ocean Planning Framework and offered the public opportunities to pose questions and provide comments.
Public listening sessions were scheduled as follows:
- February 24 - Annapolis, Maryland from 1:00 to 3:30 pm and 5:00 to 7:30 pm at the Marriott Waterfront; 80 Compromise Street
- February 27 - Lewes, Delaware from 5:00 to 7:30 p.m. at the DE Dept. of Natural Resources (DNREC); 901 Pilottown Road
- March 20 - Norfolk, Virginia from 1:30 to 4:00 p.m. and from 5:00 to 7:30 p.m. at the Sheraton Waterside Hotel; 777 Waterside
- March 27 - West Long Branch, New Jersey from 1:00 to 3:30 pm and 5:00 to 7:30 pm at Monmouth University,400 Cedar
- April 7 - Riverhead, New York from 1:00 to 3:30 p.m. and 5:00 to 7:30 p.m. at the Culinary Arts Center; 20 East Main Street
Executive Summary of the MidA RPB's Public Listening Sessions on the Draft Framework