On May 26, 2022, the Department of the Interior announced the Proposed Sale Notice (PSN) for offshore wind development in federal waters off central and northern California.
The PSN provides detailed information about potential areas that could be available for leasing, the proposed lease provisions and conditions, auction details (e.g., criteria for evaluating competing bids and award procedures) and lease execution.
Auction Seminar on June 16, 2022
BOEM invited prospective bidders and the public to a seminar held as a webinar on June 16, 2022, from 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Pacific Time. The seminar described the auction format, explained the auction rules, and demonstrated the auction process through meaningful examples.
- Proposed Sale Notice (PSN)
- North Coast (Humboldt) Proposed Leases
- Central Coast (Morro Bay) Proposed Leases
- Overview Map of the California Proposed Lease Areas
- Bidders Financial Form
- Bidders Financial Form Addendum
- Qualifications Guidelines