Following are some of the studies funded by BOEM to collect information about the marine environment to support decisions concerning offshore renewable energy development.
- Determining Offshore Use by Marine Mammals and Ambient Noise Levels Using Passive Acoustic Monitoring
- Fishery Physical Habitat and Epibenthic Invertebrate Baseline Data Collection
- Movement and Habitat Selection by Migratory Fishes within the Maryland Wind Energy Area and Adjacent Sites
- The Identification of Port Modifications and their Environmental and Socioeconomic Consequences
- Maryland Collaborative Archaeological Survey
- Atlantic Region Wind Energy Development: Recreation and Tourism Economic Baseline Development
Please visit http://www.boem.gov/Renewable-Energy-Environmental-Studies/ for a complete list of BOEM funded ongoing and completed studies in support of offshore renewable energy development.
Other Data Sources