Following are some of the studies funded by BOEM to collect information about the marine environment to support decisions concerning offshore renewable energy development.
None at this time.
- Atlantic Offshore Wind Energy Development: Geophysical Mapping and Identification of Paleolandscapes and Historic Shipwrecks Offshore South Carolina
- Ecological Baseline Studies of the US Outer Continental Shelf
- Evaluation of Visual Impact on Cultural Resources/Historic Properties: North Atlantic, Mid-Atlantic, and Florida Straits
- Evaluation of Visual Impact on Cultural Resources/Historic Properties: North Atlantic, Mid-Atlantic, and Florida Straits: Volume II. Appendices
- Literature Search and Data Synthesis for Marine Mammals and Sea Turtles in the US Atlantic from Maine to the Florida Keys
- North Carolina/South Carolina Offshore Wind Stakeholder Assessment
- Resident Perceptions of Local Offshore Wind Energy Development: Support Level and Intended Action in Coastal North and South Carolina
Please visit http://www.boem.gov/Renewable-Energy-Environmental-Studies/ for a complete list of BOEM funded ongoing and completed studies in support of offshore renewable energy development.
Other Data Sources