The first in-person Task Force meeting was held March 29, 2012 in Charleston, SC. A public Q&A session followed at the close of the intergovernmental meeting. Materials from this first Task Force meeting are below.
- Meeting Agenda
- South Carolina Energy Office Overview of South Carolina Offshore Wind Initiatives
- BOEM Overview of OCS Renewable Energy Leasing Process
- South Carolina Department of Natural Resources Marine Resources Research Institute Overview of the South Carolina Spatial Mapping Effort and Final Report
- Initial Identification of Prominent Existing OCS Uses: Discussion of BOEM Vessel Traffic Analysis
- Initial Identification of Prominent Existing OCS Uses: Discussion of DoD Assessment
- South Carolina Renewable Energy Task Force Viewer