BOEM hosted its third South Carolina Intergovernmental Renewable Energy Task Force meeting on Sept. 23, 2014 in Charleston, SC, as well as two open house public meetings on Sept. 22 (Conway, SC) and Sept. 23 (Charleston, SC). Presentations for those meetings are provided below.
- South Carolina Renewable Energy Task Force Recap
- BOEM's Offshore Renewable Energy Program
- South Carolina Outer Continental Shelf Planning for Commercial Wind Leasing
- South Carolina Spatial Data for Offshore Renewable Energy Planning
- Atlantic Offshore Wind Energy Development: Geophysical Mapping and Identification of Paleolandscapes and Historic Shipwrecks Offshore South Carolina: A Proposal
- South Carolina Cooperative Agreement
- Planning for Commercial Wind Leasing Offshore South Carolina