Central Gulf of Mexico Lease Sale 178, Part 1, Information
Central Gulf Lease Sale 178, Part 1, was held on March 28, 2001, in New Orleans, LA.
NOTES:Correction to two additional Central Gulf of Mexico Leasing Maps
Change to List of Available Blocks for Sale 178, Part 1
- Final Notice of Sale Package (released February 23, 2001)
- New Central Gulf OPD Now Available - Amery Terrace (NG 15-09)
- Supplemental Official OCS Block Diagrams (SOBDs) are now available in Adobe Acrobat’s pdf format for fractional blocks in the Amery Terrace (NG 15-09) Area abutting the U.S.-Mexico Maritime Boundary, the U.S.-Mexico Continental Shelf Boundary, the U.S. 200 Nautical Mile Limit, and the U.S.-Mexico Continental Shelf Article IV "Area" Limit lines. These SOBDs may be used to determine acreages not shown on the OPD.
- News Releases and Fact Sheets
- Preliminary Sale Statistics (released March 27, 2001)
- Lease Sale Map - Bid Distribution (released March 28, 2001)
- Blocks Receiving Bids (released March 28, 2001)
- Notification of EFT 1/5 Bonus Liability (released March 28, 2001)
- Sale Statistics (released March 28, 2001)
- Bid Evaluation Results
- Final Bid Recap (released July 9, 2001)
- Final Sale Statistics by Bid System (released July 9, 2001)