The Pacific Region manages existing oil and gas leases (including lease adjudication) and appropriate access to oil and gas resources through the National OCS Oil and Gas Leasing Program, plan administration, resource evaluation, reserves estimation, and geological and geophysical data acquisition.
The Bureau of Safety and Environmental Enforcement Pacific Region is responsible for oversight of oil and gas platform infrastructure and operations in federal waters off California.
- Managing Oil and Gas Leases
- Development and Production Plans
- Resource Evaluation
- Reserves Inventory
- Resource Assessment
- Geological and Geophysical Data
- Geological and Geophysical Data - Permits
- Worst Case Discharge Determination (WCD)
- Hazard Analysis
- Gas Hydrates