Maps created by BOEM cartographers for a variety of uses:
- High-Resolution Geophysical Survey Application - allows the user to view and query High Resolution Geophysical Surveys that were completed in the Gulf of Mexico and submitted to BOEM as Geohazard/Archaeology Reports.
- Maps and other information for the Proposed Final Five Year Program 2012-2017 — Shows Areas available for leasing in the Five Year Plan. Many additional maps are included in the Environmental Impact Statement, Volume 2.
- Map of Gulf of Mexico Energy Security Act (GOMESA) of 2006 - Map showing Phase I and 2 Revenue Sharing Areas and Current Moratoria Areas. More information about GOMESA can be found here.
- Status of Federal Leasing Program 2012-2017 (updated Jan 2017) — Shows National Marine Sanctuaries, Marine National Monuments, areas available for leasing under the 2012-2017 Proposed Final Program, and areas withdrawn from leasing. This map was updated to show new executive withdraw areas.
- Status of Federal Leasing Program 2017-2022 - Shows National Marine Sanctuaries, Marine National Monuments, areas available for leasing under the 2017-2022 Proposed Final Program, and areas withdrawn from leasing.
- Marine Boundaries — A summary graphic to explain offshore boundaries.
- CSB Map — Shows U.S. Continental Shelf Boundary (CSB) areas, including the Pacific territories. The CSB marks the limit of U.S. jurisdiction for offshore mineral development.
- CSB Bathy Map — Shows U.S. CSB areas, on a color coded topo/bathy background.
- Federal Outer Continental Shelf (OCS) Administrative Boundaries — Maps, shapefiles and coordinates for the newly developed OCS Administrative Boundaries.
- BOEM Sand & Gravel Program Gulf of Mexico Maps and data
- Seismic Water Bottom Anomalies (in Shape Format)
- BOEM Gulf of Mexico Bathymetry Map from 3D Seismic